JOTUL F 500 V3 OSLO
Two time Vesta award winner, including Best in Show and Best New Technology, the Jøtul F 500 V3 Oslo, has quickly become one of the most recognized wood stoves on the market. Utilizing patent pending Jøtul Fusion™ Technology, the F 500 V3 Oslo was able to combine the best aspects of a typical non-catalytic wood stove with ground breaking Jøtul High Flow™ Combustor technology to create a clean burning wood stove that operates without the need for a bypass. The absence of a combustor bypass allows the F 500 V3 Oslo to operate in clean burn mode 100% of the time.
- BTU Range : up to 70,000
- Heating Capacity : 2,300 sqft SQFT
- Emission : .5 gram/hr
- Approx weight : 445 lbs
- Log size : 24″ in
- Measurements (HxWxD) : 28.25 in
- There is no open bypass dirty burn mode. Jøtul Fusion Technology is passively engaged in clean burn mode 100% of the time.
- Extremely low flow resistance eliminates draft sensitivity typical of current catalytic systems.
- Closer clearances to combustible than “Hybrids” because there is no open bypass mode
- The catalyst begins to clean up the emissions almost immediately due to it being low mass and heating up quickly and in combination of no way to bypass the catalyst